Whether you’re seeking to advance or change your career, GW Boot Camps are designed to provide you with the necessary skills and support to help you down a path to success. With classes in Arlington, VA, and Washington, D.C., we combine an interactive classroom experience with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
GW Professional Certificate Overview
- Our coding, web development, and data analytics boot camps teach highly-valued skills that are in-demand* in today’s market.
- Access GW Boot Camps’ wide range of career services to support your transition into the industry.
- Our boot camp students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects to showcase their knowledge and skills.
- All of our classes offer a convenient part-time schedule designed for working professionals who want to gain new skills while maintaining their current career.
- Our coding program provides options to fit your lifestyle, with a full-time coding option for those who wish to study at a faster pace, as well as a mentor-led online coding program for those who need the flexibility of a self-paced schedule.
- Students receive a non-credit professional certificate from GW’s College of Professional Studies to demonstrate their knowledge to potential employers.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Languages
At George Washington University Boot Camps, our coding classes in Arlington and D.C. touch on a broad range of programming languages. You’ll work with interactive coding tutorials where you’ll train with and be exposed to the follow coding languages:
Front-End Web Development
HTML 5 Web Development
GW Boot Camps are designed to guide students in developing the skills and building the professional network needed to capitalize on the high-demand career tracks of web development and data analytics.
What You Will Learn
- Students can pursue web development or data analytics and learn the fundamental skills they need to be competitive in these industries.
- Students can participate in experiential learning opportunities, gaining access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs offer career-planning services like soft-skills training, mock interviews, portfolio reviews, 1:1 coaching, and more to equip students for success in the field.
- Our curricula are constantly updated to meet the needs of today’s job market. This ensures that our curricula include skills that are valued by real employers in the local area.
- Our classroom environment allows students easy access to instructors and TAs for direct communication that can reinforce concepts and provide individual assistance.
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development and support services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- A non-credit professional certificate from GW’s College of Professional Studies, showcasing your skills to employers.
- First-hand experience and a comprehensive portfolio of projects to exhibit your real-world proficiency.