Whether you’re seeking to advance or change your career, GW Boot Camps are designed to provide you with the necessary skills and support to help you down a path to success. We combine an interactive virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
GW Professional Certificate Overview
- Our coding, data analytics, UX/UI, cybersecurity, fintech, digital marketing, tech project management, and product management boot camps teach highly-valued skills that are in-demand* in today’s market.
- Access GW Boot Camps’ wide range of career services to support your transition into the industry.
- Our boot camp students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects or homework reviews to showcase their knowledge and skills.
- All of our classes offer a convenient part-time schedule designed for working professionals who want to gain new skills while maintaining their current career.
- Students receive a non-credit professional certificate from the George Washington University College of Professional Studies to demonstrate their knowledge to potential employers.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the George Washington University College of Professional Studies, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over 35 of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Students can pursue web development, data analytics, UX/UI, cybersecurity, fintech, digital marketing, tech project management or product management to learn the fundamental skills they need to be competitive in these industries.
- Students can participate in experiential learning opportunities, gaining access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs offer career-planning services like soft-skills training, mock interviews, portfolio reviews, 1:1 coaching, and more to equip students for success in the field.
- Our curricula are constantly updated to meet the needs of today’s job market to ensure they include skills that are valued by real employers in the local area.
- Our classroom environment allows students easy access to instructors and TAs for direct communication that can reinforce concepts and provide individual assistance.
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development and support services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- A non-credit professional certificate from the George Washington University College of Professional Studies, showcasing your skills to employers.
- First-hand experience and a comprehensive portfolio of projects or homework reviews to exhibit your real-world proficiency.