Classes begin quarterly
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
GW Data Analytics Boot Camp is designed to teach students the knowledge and skills needed to conduct robust analytics on a variety of real-world problems. The student experience is our top priority, so we pair our cutting-edge curriculum with in-depth support to help best equip our students for success.
Over the span of 24 weeks, you’ll progress through a rigorous journey that explores technical skills that will allow you to analyze and solve data problems. This program is designed to accommodate the life of a busy student or professional, with convenient evening and weekend class times.
» Who is this program for?
This program is for driven problem solvers, who are hard-working and curious about the data revolution. Do you want to be part of the booming field of Data Analytics?
The GW Data Analytics program is for you if:
- You’re a data professional that wants to advance your career by learning new, highly-valued technical skills.
- You’re a professional in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line.
- You want to learn about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You want to change your career field, and enter one like healthcare, government, or media—and you need a way to get started.
- You are a full-time student, but you want to learn more and expand your skill set, while still in school.
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
» Coding Part-Time 10/29/20
» Coding Full-Time 1/11/21
» Data Part-Time 11/12/20
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 10/19/20
» UX/UI Part-Time 10/21/20
» FinTech Part-Time 12/10/20
» Digital Marketing Part-Time 11/30/20