Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience. Learn more.
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
GW Data Analytics Boot Camp is designed to teach students the knowledge and skills needed to conduct robust analytics on a variety of real-world problems. The student experience is our top priority, so we pair our cutting-edge curriculum with in-depth support to help best equip our students for success.
Over the span of 24 weeks, you’ll progress through a rigorous journey that explores technical skills that will allow you to analyze and solve data problems. This program is designed to accommodate the life of a busy student or professional, with convenient evening and weekend class times.
» Who is this program for?
This program is for driven problem solvers, who are hard-working and curious about the data revolution. Do you want to be part of the booming field of Data Analytics?
The GW Data Analytics program is for you if:
- You’re a data professional that wants to advance your career by learning new, highly-valued technical skills.
- You’re a professional in a business where data is crucial to the bottom line.
- You want to learn about visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You want to change your career field, and enter one like healthcare, government, or media—and you need a way to get started.
- You are a full-time student, but you want to learn more and expand your skill set, while still in school.
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Social Media Mining
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning