Classes begin quarterly
in D.C. and Arlington
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
The demand for web developers is growing, and programming skills are increasingly valued for a variety of business initiatives. The GW Coding Boot Camp Full Stack Flex Web Development course teaches the fundamental skills that can help guide you down a new path for success in an exciting field.
If you want to learn how to create websites and applications, are considering a career in web development, or you want to add or improve upon your technical skills set, it’s time to take a look at a program that can help guide and support you every step of the way.
- Collaborate with peers on group projects, just like you will in a real web development position.
- Get first-hand experience in learning opportunities with employers.
- Practice the skills learned each week to complete assignments and projects, as you build a diverse portfolio that demonstrates your skills to future employers.
- Receive a non-credit professional certificate from the GW College of Professional Studies as validation of your knowledge.
- Access numerous career-planning services like resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, technical interview practice, soft skills training, and even recruiting help to prepare you for the job market.
You’ll receive a challenging but highly rewarding educational experience whether you choose our 24-week, part-time program or our 12-week, immersive program. Through in-person instruction and peer collaboration, you’ll gain a firm grasp of the theories behind web development and proficiency in the application of its concepts.
Who should apply?
This program is right for anyone who is technologically curious, ready for a career change or advancement, and above all—eager to learn.
- Professionals looking to change companies, roles, or career paths—or shift from a non-technical to technical role in an organization
- Professionals who want to freelance as a web developer to supplement their current income—or perform their current job more effectively
- Individuals seeking to gain the technical skills to build on an entrepreneurial idea independently
- Individuals with a thirst for acquiring knowledge or students who want to bolster their skills while still attending a college or university
What skills will I gain?
Our programs cover a full stack of development concepts, and students complete the program with the fundamental skills for front-end and back-end development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality Assurance
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Get Program Info
If you’re ready to learn more about GW Coding Boot Camp, contact an admissions advisor at (202) 629-0252.