Classes begin quarterly
Become a Web Developer in 24 Weeks
Online Arlington Coding Boot Camp
The demand for web developers is growing, and programming skills are increasingly valued for a variety of business initiatives. The GW Coding Boot Camp full stack web development course teaches the fundamental skills that can help guide you down a new path for success in an exciting field.
If you want to learn how to create websites and applications, are considering a career in web development, or you want to add or improve upon your technical skills set, it’s time to take a look at a program that can help guide and support you every step of the way.
- Gain access to continuation courses that cover additional in-demand technologies, including Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects and build complex applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive a non-credit professional certificate from the GW College of Professional Studies as validation of your knowledge.
- Access numerous career-planning services like resume and social media support, portfolio reviews, technical interview practice, soft skills training, and even recruiting help to prepare you for the job market.
In this immersive part-time program, you’ll receive a challenging but highly rewarding educational experience. Through engaging instruction and peer collaboration, you’ll gain a firm grasp of the theories behind web development and proficiency in the application of its concepts.
Who should apply?
This program is right for anyone who is technologically curious, ready for a career change or advancement, and above all—eager to learn.
- Professionals looking to change companies, roles, or career paths—or shift from a non-technical to technical role in an organization
- Professionals who want to freelance as a web developer to supplement their current income—or perform their current job more effectively
- Individuals seeking to gain the technical skills to build on an entrepreneurial idea independently
- Individuals with a thirst for acquiring knowledge or students who want to bolster their skills while still attending a college or university
What skills will I gain?
Our programs cover a full stack of development concepts, and students complete the program with the fundamental skills for front-end and back-end development, including*:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (MERN Stack, Progressive Web Applications)
- Deployment/Command-Line Fundamentals (Heroku, Git)
- API Interaction (API, JSON, AJAX)
- Quality Assurance (Unit Testing, Linting, Continuous Integration)
- Supplemental Self-Study Topics (Python, Java, C#, Amazon Web Services)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Part-Time Coding Boot Camp
- 24-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
» Coding Part-Time 2/9/21
» Coding Full-Time Soon
» Data Part-Time 02/11/21
» Cybersecurity Part-Time 1/26/21
» UX/UI Part-Time 2/2/21
» FinTech Part-Time 12/10/20
» Digital Marketing Part-Time 2/23/21
Get Program Info
If you’re ready to learn more about GW Coding Boot Camp, contact an admissions advisor at (202) 629-0252.