LEARN TO CODE
GW Coding Boot Camp equips students with the key skills for full-stack web development through dynamic virtual classes.
Whether you’re seeking to advance or change your career, GW Boot Camps are designed to provide you with the necessary skills and support to help you down a path to success. We combine an interactive virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula, taught by experienced instructors in order to provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
GW Professional Certificate Overview
- Our coding, data analytics, UX/UI, cybersecurity, fintech, and digital marketing boot camps teach highly-valued skills that are in-demand* in today’s market.
- Access GW Boot Camps’ wide range of career services to support your transition into the industry.
- Our boot camp students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects or homework reviews to showcase their knowledge and skills.
- All of our classes offer a convenient part-time schedule designed for working professionals who want to gain new skills while maintaining their current career.
- Students receive a non-credit professional certificate from the George Washington University College of Professional Studies to demonstrate their knowledge to potential employers.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the George Washington University College of Professional Studies, in partnership with edX
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- Students can pursue web development, data analytics, UX/UI, cybersecurity, fintech, or digital marketing to learn the fundamental skills they need to be competitive in these industries.
- Students can participate in experiential learning opportunities, gaining access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs offer career-planning services like soft-skills training, mock interviews, portfolio reviews, 1:1 coaching, and more to equip students for success in the field.
- Our curricula are constantly updated to meet the needs of today’s job market to ensure they include skills that are valued by real employers in the local area.
- Our classroom environment allows students easy access to instructors and TAs for direct communication that can reinforce concepts and provide individual assistance.
What Graduates Receive
- Benefit from a robust set of professional development and support services to prepare you for success as you work to advance or change careers.
- A non-credit professional certificate from the George Washington University College of Professional Studies, showcasing your skills to employers.
- First-hand experience and a comprehensive portfolio of projects or homework reviews to exhibit your real-world proficiency.
Want to know more about the student experience at GW Boot Camps? Check out our reviews page to read what our students have to say about GW Coding, Data Analytics, UX/UI, Cybersecurity, FinTech, and Digital Marketing Boot Camps.